The Population Register Centre provides information services to citizens on the basis of data contained in the Population Information System. We promote digitalisation in order to make your life smoother.
We provide information services for companies and organisations and support the public sector in providing digital services.
The Finnish Population Information System is a computerised national register that contains basic information about Finnish citizens and foreign citizens residing permanently in Finland.
- Certificates from the Population Information System service has new features - Now you can order a certificate for a dependent and use the service in English
- Important documents available wherever you go – do you already receive electronic post from the authorities?
- Aino Jalonen, Pekka Rehn and Timo Salovaara named Directors of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency
- E-Authorisations make it easier to use pharmacy services on behalf of others
- Director General of the Population Register Centre Janne Viskari appointed digital leader of the year 2019