The Population Register Centre provides information services to citizens on the basis of data contained in the Population Information System. We promote digitalisation in order to make your life smoother.
We provide information services for companies and organisations and support the public sector in providing digital services.
The Finnish Population Information System is a computerised national register that contains basic information about Finnish citizens and foreign citizens residing permanently in Finland.
- Document acceptance procedures to be simplified in EU countries
- Parliamentary elections 2019: Notifications of the right to vote are now posted electronically to Suomi.fi Messages
- State employees take up skiing: If 100,000 citizens activate electronic messages from the authorities, the authorities promise to ski 10,000 kilometres
- Awareness of Suomi.fi increasing - Customers predominantly satisfied with services
- Spring Splash is coming once again – remember the date: 3 April 2019!