The Population Register Centre provides information services to citizens on the basis of data contained in the Population Information System. We promote digitalisation in order to make your life smoother.
We provide information services for companies and organisations and support the public sector in providing digital services.
The Finnish Population Information System is a computerised national register that contains basic information about Finnish citizens and foreign citizens residing permanently in Finland.
- Spring Splash is coming once again – remember the date: 3 April 2019!
- Suomi.fi performed very well in a recent European Commission study of digital public services.
- Director General of the Population Register Centre Janne Viskari selected as influencer of the year 2018
- New Service Locations mobile app helps clients find public sector service locations
- Mobile certificates are worth using – The rapid advance of digitalisation highlights the importance of trustworthy identification