The Population Register Centre provides information services to citizens on the basis of data contained in the Population Information System. We promote digitalisation in order to make your life smoother.
We provide information services for companies and organisations and support the public sector in providing digital services.
The Finnish Population Information System is a computerised national register that contains basic information about Finnish citizens and foreign citizens residing permanently in Finland.
- Population Register Centre moves to new premises
- Most influential people in digital government were listed - Population Register Centre´s Janne Viskari and Kimmo Rousku were represented
- Important documents available wherever you go – do you already receive electronic post from the authorities?
- Suomi.fi e-Identification: Danske Bank’s security cards will no longer be in use after 14 September
- Certificates from the Population Information System service has new features - Now you can order a certificate for a dependent and use the service in English