The Population Register Centre provides information services to citizens on the basis of data contained in the Population Information System. We promote digitalisation in order to make your life smoother.
We provide information services for companies and organisations and support the public sector in providing digital services.
The Finnish Population Information System is a computerised national register that contains basic information about Finnish citizens and foreign citizens residing permanently in Finland.
- Väestörekisterikeskus edistää verkkopalveluiden saavutettavuutta – katso video!
- Government explores alternatives for electronic identification of citizens
- Population Register Centre’s new website to be launched on June 18th
- Digital and Population Data Services Agency sets the direction for digitalisation and serves people in various phases of their lives
- Service maintenance on the websites on 25th October at 19.00 - 23.00 o'clock