Certificates issued by the Population Register Centre and their revocation lists may be downloaded from the certificate directory. The certificate directory contains certificate types issued for several uses.
Contains all certificates issued by the PRC in public use:
- VRK Gov. CA for Citizen Qualified Certificates - G2 = citizen certificates on identity cards since 2014
- VRK CA for Qualified Certificates - G2 = organization certificates on organization cards since 2014
- VRK CA for Service Providers - G2 = server and e-mail certificates since 2014
- VRK CA for Healthcare Service Providers = Healthcare server and e-mail certificates
- VRK CA for Healthcare Professionals Qualified Certificates = Healthcare Professionals Qualified Certificates
Contains all the PRC's certificates for testing and development environments:
- VRK CA for Test Purposes - G2 = test certificates since 2014
- VRK TEST CA for Healthcare Professionals = Test Healthcare Professionals (test cards)
- VRK TEST CA for Healthcare Service Providers = Test Healthcare Service Providers
CA certificates - Contains all the PRC's Certificate Authority certificates to be installed on browsers.
Test CA certificates - Contains all the PRC's Certificate Authority certificates for test certificates to be installed on browsers.