- Population Register Centre moves to new premises
- Most influential people in digital government were listed - Population Register Centre´s Janne Viskari and Kimmo Rousku were represented
- Suomi.fi e-Identification: Danske Bank’s security cards will no longer be in use after 14 September
- Certificates from the Population Information System service has new features - Now you can order a certificate for a dependent and use the service in English
- Important documents available wherever you go – do you already receive electronic post from the authorities?
- Aino Jalonen, Pekka Rehn and Timo Salovaara named Directors of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency
- E-Authorisations make it easier to use pharmacy services on behalf of others
- Director General of the Population Register Centre Janne Viskari appointed digital leader of the year 2019
- Population Register Centre and local register offices will merge to form the Digital and Population Data Services Agency at the beginning of 2020
- The Population Register Centre’s report highlights new solutions for improving the accessibility and coverage of electronic identification
Suomi.fi e-Identification: Danske Bank’s security cards will no longer be in use after 14 September
Danske Bank has announced that it will no longer use conventional code cards, or security cards, after 14 September. This also applies to Suomi.fi e-Identification and all public administration services that use it for identification purposes.
Danske Bank advises its customers to install the DanskeID app on their mobile devices or start using a separate code reader device. For more information, visit Danske Bank’s website at danskebank.fi/
Please remember that you should never disclose your online banking IDs to anyone by e-mail or by telephone and that, when using the IDs, you should always ensure that the website you are visiting definitely belongs to your bank.