- Population Register Centre moves to new premises
- Most influential people in digital government were listed - Population Register Centre´s Janne Viskari and Kimmo Rousku were represented
- Suomi.fi e-Identification: Danske Bank’s security cards will no longer be in use after 14 September
- Certificates from the Population Information System service has new features - Now you can order a certificate for a dependent and use the service in English
- Important documents available wherever you go – do you already receive electronic post from the authorities?
Population Register Centre moves to new premises
The Population Register Centre is moving to new office premises at Lintulahdenkuja 2, Helsinki.
We will be working in the new premises as of Monday, 28 October 2019. The same premises also house the Helsinki Unit of the Local Register Office of Uusimaa and International House Helsinki.
The new visiting address is Lintulahdenkuja 2. Other contact details remain the same as before. For our contact details, please see https://vrk.fi/en/contact-information.