- Director General of the Population Register Centre Janne Viskari appointed digital leader of the year 2019
- Population Register Centre and local register offices will merge to form the Digital and Population Data Services Agency at the beginning of 2020
- The Population Register Centre’s report highlights new solutions for improving the accessibility and coverage of electronic identification
- Ensure yourself a place at the top event on digitalisation: Registration for the Spring Splash Seminar is now open!
- Document acceptance procedures to be simplified in EU countries
- State employees take up skiing: If 100,000 citizens activate electronic messages from the authorities, the authorities promise to ski 10,000 kilometres
- Parliamentary elections 2019: Notifications of the right to vote are now posted electronically to Suomi.fi Messages
- Awareness of Suomi.fi increasing - Customers predominantly satisfied with services
- Suomi.fi performed very well in a recent European Commission study of digital public services.
- Spring Splash is coming once again – remember the date: 3 April 2019!
Ensure yourself a place at the top event on digitalisation: Registration for the Spring Splash Seminar is now open!
Registration for the Spring Splash Seminar is now open. Come and take a peek at the future and discuss the customer-friendly services that will be needed to support us during the transition.
What will a smart and service-oriented society be like and what are the opportunities it can offer us?
What will new technology mean for security, knowledge and data, when the entire world is our interface?
How will we as people operate in our new smart daily lives and how can public administration help us in this?
The Spring Splash Seminar gathers together the actors and experts who are interested in the digitalisation of our society and promoting it. The theme for the day is “A smart and service-oriented society”.
A number of top speakers will be heard at the event:
The Spring Splash Seminar will be organised at the Finlandia Hall in Helsinki on 3 April 2019 from 8.00 to 18.00.
View the programme and ensure yourself a place at the top event on digitalisation by 22 March 2019 at vrk.fi/kevathumaus
Register for the event here.
The event is organised by the Population Register Centre.