- Väestörekisterikeskus edistää verkkopalveluiden saavutettavuutta – katso video!
- Government explores alternatives for electronic identification of citizens
- Population Register Centre’s new website to be launched on June 18th
- Digital and Population Data Services Agency sets the direction for digitalisation and serves people in various phases of their lives
- Finland's and Estonia's data exchange layers connected to one another on 7 February - the rapid exchange of information between the countries is now possible
- Suomi.fi online service is expanding: Comprehensive data bank and advisory service opens for companies
- It is now possible to receive mail from the authorities electronically
- Finland first in the world to enable acting on behalf of another person electronically in social and health matters
- Janne Viskari appointed as Director General of Population Register Centre
- Population Register Centre of Finland works for more transparent digital world
The Director General of the Population Register Centre leaves for pension
Hannu Luntiala, the longstanding Director General of the Population Register Centre, leaves for pension the 1st of November, 2016.
Luntiala got his degree as a Master of Laws in 1979. He started to work at the Population Register Centre during the same year. Luntiala has had various posts at the Centre, for example the Department Chief and the Chief of Training.
He became the Director of the Population Register Centre in 1995 and the Director General in 2003. He was chosen as the Director General for another five-year-period again in 2008 and in 2013.
Luntiala leaves for holiday the 30th of September, 2016. Director Lea Krohns is his substitute from the 30th of September to 31st of November.
For further information:
Communications and Marketing Manager Pirjo Koivunen, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +358 295 535 353.