- Document acceptance procedures to be simplified in EU countries
- State employees take up skiing: If 100,000 citizens activate electronic messages from the authorities, the authorities promise to ski 10,000 kilometres
- Parliamentary elections 2019: Notifications of the right to vote are now posted electronically to Suomi.fi Messages
- Awareness of Suomi.fi increasing - Customers predominantly satisfied with services
- Suomi.fi performed very well in a recent European Commission study of digital public services.
- Spring Splash is coming once again – remember the date: 3 April 2019!
- Director General of the Population Register Centre Janne Viskari selected as influencer of the year 2018
- New Service Locations mobile app helps clients find public sector service locations
- Mobile certificates are worth using – The rapid advance of digitalisation highlights the importance of trustworthy identification
- Suomi.fi service will make managing of tax affairs increasingly flexible
Spring Splash is coming once again – remember the date: 3 April 2019!
The Spring Splash Seminar, which is already a tradition of sorts, will next be held at Finlandia Hall in Helsinki on 3 April 2019.
The event will be attended by those undertakings and experts in our society who are interested in digitalisation and its promotion.
- What will a smart and service-oriented society be like and what are the opportunities it can offer us?
- What will new technology mean for security, knowledge and data, when the entire world is our interface?
- How will we as people operate in our new smart daily lives and how can public administration help use in this?
Join us for the day to take a peek at the future and to discuss the customer-friendly services that will be needed to support us during the transition.
More information will be provided on the event in early 2019.
The event is organised by the Population Register Centre.