- Important documents available wherever you go – do you already receive electronic post from the authorities?
- Aino Jalonen, Pekka Rehn and Timo Salovaara named Directors of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency
- E-Authorisations make it easier to use pharmacy services on behalf of others
- Director General of the Population Register Centre Janne Viskari appointed digital leader of the year 2019
- Population Register Centre and local register offices will merge to form the Digital and Population Data Services Agency at the beginning of 2020
- The Population Register Centre’s report highlights new solutions for improving the accessibility and coverage of electronic identification
- Ensure yourself a place at the top event on digitalisation: Registration for the Spring Splash Seminar is now open!
- Document acceptance procedures to be simplified in EU countries
- State employees take up skiing: If 100,000 citizens activate electronic messages from the authorities, the authorities promise to ski 10,000 kilometres
- Parliamentary elections 2019: Notifications of the right to vote are now posted electronically to Suomi.fi Messages
Spring Splash is coming once again – remember the date: 3 April 2019!
The Spring Splash Seminar, which is already a tradition of sorts, will next be held at Finlandia Hall in Helsinki on 3 April 2019.
The event will be attended by those undertakings and experts in our society who are interested in digitalisation and its promotion.
- What will a smart and service-oriented society be like and what are the opportunities it can offer us?
- What will new technology mean for security, knowledge and data, when the entire world is our interface?
- How will we as people operate in our new smart daily lives and how can public administration help use in this?
Join us for the day to take a peek at the future and to discuss the customer-friendly services that will be needed to support us during the transition.
More information will be provided on the event in early 2019.
The event is organised by the Population Register Centre.